It’s my first time getting tagged with a meme and I want to say something cool like, “I had to look it up on Wikipedia because I don’t know what it is.” I know exactly what it is, though. It means that I now have a grand total of five readers and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Deb of Kahakai Kitchen for noticing my little corner on the interwebs and finally using the correct gender-specific pronoun to address my masculine self. She even edited “her site” to “his site” in her meme post.
- Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?
The Dark Knight.
- What Book Are You Reading?
Haruki Murakami. Deep stuff.
- Favorite Board Game?
- Favorite Magazine?
- Favorite Smells?
Bread baking in the oven.
- Favorite Sounds?
The crackling crust of freshly baked baguettes. See a theme here?
- Worst Feeling In The World?
Hint: Most guys would answer this the same way.
- First Thing You Think of When You Wake?
Did I forget to turn off the oven again?
- Favorite Fast Food Place?
Hot Doug’s is my favorite restaurant in the world.
- Future Child’s Name?
Jim or Pam.
- Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,”
I’d buy Thomas Keller.
- Do You Drive Fast?
No. It only seems like I drive fast because of my ethnicity, though. You’re damn right I’m Asian.
- Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?
How much tequila are we talking about here?
- Storms—cool or scary?
In the Philippines, watch out for flying rooftops. In Chicago, laughable.
- What Was Your First Car?
- Favorite Drink?
Tie between Unibroue’s La Fin Du Monde and Rogue’s Chocolate Stout.
- Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…”
Bake bread everyday. Wait a minute…
- Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?
There aren’t a lot of things I don’t eat.
- If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?
Is jumping off a cliff an option?
- Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived
Quezon City, Philippines. Currently in Chicago, Illinois.
- Favorite Sport to Watch?
Mixed Martial Arts.
- One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
She lives in sunny Hawaii within walking distance of a beach 24/7, which is to say, I want to switch lives with her. I’ll even take care of her cat (I’m a dog person).
- What’s Under Your Bed?
I’m afraid to look.
- Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
Feeling a bit existential, are we?
- Morning Person or Night Owl?
- Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
- Favorite Place to Relax?
On my worn out couch with a good book in hand, hopefully not a cookbook.
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Does beer sorbet count?
- Of All the People You Have Tagged, Who Is the Most Likely to Respond First?
I’m passing this along to (in alphabetical order):
- Jescel of Spice Of Life. For reminding me of avocado shakes, a childhood favorite.
- Sisters JS and TS of Eating Club Vancouver. Because I want to at least find out what “J” and “T” stand for.
- Sweet Bird of From Whence the Sweet Bird Sang. Because we both like high thread count sheets and earth tones. I wonder what else we have in common.
- Tommi of Brown Interior. Because visiting her blog curbs the worst carb cravings.